Deflation.com was created to give you the up-to date information you need to know to help you through these difficult periods of time and connect you to the authorities on deflation.
If you would like to contact us for all media purposes please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 470-892-2049.
If you would like to contribute an article or video to this site, please email us at: email@example.com.
After earning his Master of Arts (Honors) degree in economics, Murray entered the fund management industry in 1991. He quickly realized that textbook descriptions don’t apply to real-world markets, which in turn led him to technical analysis and the Elliott Wave Principle.
Robert R Prechter, Jr’s 2002 title, Conquer the Crash – You Can Survive and Prosper in a Deflationary Crash and Depression, was a New York Times best-seller. Kirk Washington from Benchmark magazine wrote in 2004: “Prechter can take credit as the godfather of the modern deflation theory.” Prechter is founder and president of the Socionomics Institute and Elliott Wave International. Mr. Prechter served for nine years on the board of the Market Technicians Association and in 1990-1991 served as its president. He currently serves on the advisory board of the MTA Educational Foundation.
Steven Hochberg is chief market analyst for Elliott Wave International. He is also the co-editor of The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast, a monthly financial newsletter, as well as editor of The Short Term Update, a three times a week online market forecasting service.
Peter Kendall is Director of Elliott Wave International’s Center for Cultural Studies, where he focuses on popular culture and socionomics, and is co-editor of The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast. Pete authored The Mania Chronicles with Robert Prechter in 2009, contributes to The Short Term Update, and provides consulting services to EWI subscribers.
Brian Whitmer is a pure technical analyst. He is the editor of The European Financial Forecast and contributes the European stock section of Global Market Perspective at Elliott Wave International.
In the News
- Who Will Thrive in the Coming Deflation? April 28, 2020 | Treasury & Risk | Article
- View from the market April 15, 2020 | Classic Business | Podcast Interview
- Analyst: The Fed’s Frantic Bid to Save the Economy is Doomed to Fail April 5, 2020 | CCN | Article
- COVID-19: World faces spectre of next great depression April 4, 2020 | Gulf News | Article
- View from the market March 25, 2020 | Classic Business | Podcast Interview
- Coronavirus market crash ‘more analogous to 1929 than 2008,’ says analyst March 24, 2020 | Proactive Investors | Article